Maggi Gerhard turns the table on David Duea in David's Corner, Part I

Normally I'm asking the questions in a David's Corner conversation, but I was delighted to have the tables turned on me when Maggi Gerhard, HR Generalist, took the reigns of the interview. (Winning a contest put her in the driver's seat!) We cover a wide range of topics from how to create a unified organization to the more humbling revelation of my worst fashion mistake. Our conversation is in two parts. Grab some coffee and join me in the hot seat!



Please make recommendations of colleagues to be highlighted in the future, and leave a comment below for Maggi and David.

David

Health, Justice and Hope







Comments

  1. Maggi! I can't believe you asked the fashion question - maybe someday I share that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always good information, and an opportunity to better understand the ethics and personal relationships to the work, of those we share this mission and work with.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Matthew Kuempel

Sergio Razo explains the benefits and staff support for change to Microsoft 365